Nov 9, 2009

Oh what a night

Wow, apologies for not updating you for a while but I've been off recovering from my friend's hens night on Saturday night. I meant to post something before I went out but no such luck! I did however post a quick outfit pic for my lovely friends on tPF so some of you do know what I wore out that night.

Ok, well I'm guessing you want all the juicy details of what I did, what I wore and what I spent?

Let's start at lunchtime. I didn't know exactly what I was going to wear until the last minute but I figured I'd start with the most important thing - nail polish! It does take about 40 minutes for me as I apply two coats of polish and a top coat.

I put on OPI Russian Navy which is the most gorgeous shade of navy blue with sparkly red flecks shining through.



It almost looks purple. Sorry the pic is not that great with the flash. I totally recommend this colour for all of you who love dark colours. I'm a dark or light polish girl, no in between colours for me! To give you an idea some of my favourite nail colours are OPI Relight My Sapphire (dark purple), OPI You Don't Know Jacques (taupe/grey), OPI Mrs O'Leary's BBQ (deep red), Chanel Rouge Noir (dark brown/red) and Chanel Flamme Rose (light beige/pink).

Next up, my outfit. You'll be pleased to know I didn't spend any money on my outfit. I managed to rifle through my wardrobe and find the perfect outfit. And I've learnt how to master the polaroid program so that I get the WHOLE outfit including my head and feet in the shot!! YAY! Only took me a week, eep!



Ok, here I am, you finally get to see my face! I am wearing a tartan skirt with a black racer back top, mother of pearl necklace, diamond earrings, a bracelet I got up in Port Douglas and my Christian Louboutin Coxinelles again. You'd think I don't own any other shoes but I do, I swear I do!!

Here's proof!



See I do own more than one pair of CL's!

Anyway, I digress....we started the night off by attending a cocktail making class at a local establishment, then moved on to tapas. Once we'd eaten our fill we proceeded to a club to shake our a$$ on the dance floor. A great time was had by all and poor little old me stumbled back through my front door at 5am! <insert faint smiley here>

And the big question, how much did the spenaholic spend? All in all I only spent about $80 so I'm happy seeing as it was a hens night!

I would post a picture of our fun night but I'm afraid I should preserve what little dignity I have left and also I don't know that my friend's would be too keen to see themselves on my blog! Maybe one day.

I should get going as it's getting late and this has been a long enough post. I promise I won't leave it so long next time!

4 comments:

erin said...

ahhhh! you have orlans, too! seriously i am dying over your collection. i've been wanting those so bad but i can't decide if i can actually walk in 140s.

lilmissb said...

Sure you can! :D They're pretty stable for 140's....

klng said...

cute outfit and blog! I'm going to add a link on my website to your blog :)

lilmissb said...

Thanks k1ng :D I will add yours too if I haven't already!