Nov 25, 2009

Life is a garden...Dig it!

Hey strangers, I'm baaack! Sorry I've left you hanging for an update, got back to Sydney and enjoyed my day off  on Monday, then got thrown back into work like a banana in a blender!

Phew, what a weekend. You know what I've discovered? If you're going to have a wedding the best place to have one is at a winery! You NEVER run out of wine!!! And the food was still coming out at midnight! I'm sure some of you are shaking your head right now but I've never been to a wedding at a winery before so I didn't realise how good it was.




Look at the view! What a picturesque venue. Must have my own wedding at one someday if I get around to it. It was a fairly casual even with the bride and groom wearing thongs and sandals so we dressed accordingly to the wedding invite - "after 5, ready to jive, formal or funky, however you feel funky".



See the purse my cousin gave me in action? Oh and you know how I bought some clothes, these are them. I paired my maxi dress with my CL Citys in tan. I should have worn my bronze flats in all honesty but I wanted to wear my CL's. I am a bit of a melting pot of colour but it wasn't that bad in real life. And I'm so glad I bought the bolero jacket as it was drizzling during the ceremony and it was a rather cold day! I had a silk scarf as well that I ended up using too.

Much was fun was had by all and we needed big breakfasts to cope with the aftermath of it all...


Poached egg, tomato, grilled mushrooms, eggplant, wilted spinach, hollandaise sauce on a toasted english muffin


 Smoked salmon scrambled eggs with mushrooms, spinach, tomato & bernaise sauce


Yes I know, I finally remembered to take pics! Crappy phone pics but hey, better than nothing, right? Anyway, that's enough from me for now. Have a great night and I'll chat to you soon.

3 comments:

Roxy said...

Now you made me crave some smoked salmon! Heehee!

lilmissb said...

I LOVE salmon in ANY form!!!! *drool* Now I'm craving it too...

klng said...

The poached egg et cetera on the english muffin look absolutely delicious. I want one! :)