Nov 26, 2009

Je suis triste...

This is probably my first sad post. I'm sooooo disappointed in myself right now. I had the opportunity to buy these super cute Louboutin flats and I didn't jump on them. I wanted to hear back from the seller about shipping costs in case it was ridiculous. I hadn't heard anything by lunch time so I went to lunch a little worried. I decided while out that I should definitely buy them but when I went back to work someone had already snapped them! I'm such an idiot!!! And the worst part? They were only US $85!!!! That is UNHEARD of for brand new Loboutins. And they were totally cute and perfect for me. I was already building outfits around them...just goes to show I should snap things up right away when I see them. Grrr...



pictures taken from ebay listing

They super cute aren't they? I don't even know what style they are. If anyone ever gets any leads on them please, please, please let me know!!!! I need them in a 35.5 or 36.

I couldn't believe I didn't just buy them...what was I thinking. Oh yeah, that I am trying to stop spending money. Even M told me he can't believe I didn't buy them and they were an absolute BARGAIN and that's saying something coming from him.

In better news, I did receive my first Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress in the mail today. I was so depressed that it didn't cheer me up until I got home and tried it on. It's the Jessica style in the Spotted Frog print.



Beautiful pattern isn't it? I blurred the backgound because you don't need to see my dead plants! I do not have a green thumb at all. The thing I love about DVF is that she designs very feminine, flattering clothes for all types of shapes. I've paired them with my CL Coxinelles and they could easily go with my nude CL Clichys.

Well, enough of my whining. It's time to eat dinner! Night!!

2 comments:

lilflobowl said...

cheer up babe! If it's meant to be they'll pop up again right?

Your new DVF dress is stunning!

lilmissb said...

Thanks sweets! Yeah I hope so.

DVF is the best. I think you need some too...