Nov 11, 2009

Boot Camp

I know I'm not meant to be spending money but do you know how hard it is? My last purchase was on the 28th of October and my blood is singing out for some more goodies. I can't deny the blood can I?

Today I took a trip down boutique lane at lunchtime. Not a good move really! I slipped into Gucci to see if they had any boots in stock and whaddya know? I got a first hand glance at the Riddle boot. O-M-G!!! They are to die for and soooo HOT! Do you know what they look like at all? If not see below.

 
Aren't they divine? They're made of some pretty tough leather. For anyone who follows Jane of Sea of Shoes, I first saw these boots on her blog and I have been dreaming of them ever since. I just can't get these boots out of my mind. Thankfully the boutique didn't have my size because if they did, I would have been in some serious trouble! They retail in the US for $1,690 and in Oz for $2,195. Ouch!

The other thing I'm really digging at the moment are OTK boots. I thought at first I might look like a tranny hooker in them but the more I think of it the more the idea is growing on me. I really hope I'd never EVER look like a tranny but that's a different issue...I'm talking about boots here so back to topic.

Christian Louboutin produce a stunning boot called the Supra Fifre which is one that I fell in love with straight away. Only in the black suede silver button combo though.

 

There is something about this boot that I find incredibly sexy!! I could imagine them with a cute pair of black cuffed hot pants, a raceback singlet top, a black boyfriend blazer and some long multi-layered necklaces. Perfect outfit in my opinion! These retail for US $1,995 (double ouch!!). I wonder if we'll even see them in Oz.

For the more budget minded (like I'm supposed to be right now) I noticed that Victoria's Secret has a nice selection of cute OTK boots. I liked these Chinese Laundry ones in grey suede for US $119



Gorgeous aren't they? I love the button up detail and the flatness.

Or the Barneys Co-Op Ivetta for US $535.

 

Delish aren't they? I want them all! Even if we are going into summer I should probably stock up on boots for winter shouldn't I?

No comments: