Dec 2, 2009

What happens after Tuesday?

Welcome to Wednesday, or hump day as it's commonly called. Now I know some minds have wandered into Dodgyville but keep it clean people!! For those who are unfamiliar with the term, it simply means that like a speed hump, the middle has passed and it's all downhill from here. Great analogy for a week really.

The other good one I got from from a friend of mine:  After Tuesday even the calendar says W T F !!!

Thank one made me laugh hysterically as it's sooo true!

What's happened in my week so far? Hmmm...good question.

Monday - Just work really, nothing exciting. Couldn't wait to get home but there were sooo many things to do so I worked back a bit. I did however find time to make this picture up on my mobile phone. I have only just discovered this app called PicSay which is FABULOUS for novelty pictures.



Above picture is of my pirate dog. Clearly! Just kidding. It's my lovely little fur baby Bailey. Isn't he handsome? I know it's hard to tell with an eye patch on but use your imagination! I showed him his picture but he wasn't particularly interested in it. Oh well, his loss.

Now just to prove I do actually wear my other shoes, I shot this pic especially for you guys. Went to dinner on Tuesday and wore some 3/4 length jeans with my gray patent Penny Girl flats.



I guess you've never seen my casual outfits yet have you? Went to Burger Bar to celebrate M getting some great marks in his exams. Had a BLTA - Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato & Avocado - pure heaven! I'm drooling now just thinking about it. Sorry, I keep forgetting to take pics, naughty I know. Cruel to taunt you with the food but not show you.

Wednesday (today) - saw a crazy man yelling at passing pedestrians outside work . I tell you, Sydney has the gamut of people from the crazy homeless to the crazy corporate sharks. It's amazing to see really. Especially when you work in a building full of lawyers (I'm not one by the way but I am corporate) and then walk out and get confronted by Mr Crazy yelling mumbo jumbo at you!!



Not a great pic as I was trying to take it on the sly and it's on my mobile phone.  I did intentionally blur the other people in the pic just for their privacy. His face was all ruddy and he was smoking multiple cigarettes at once and stuffing his face with drink and food. I'm sure in his world he was having an awesome time.

And tonight we had jap for dinner. I love my japanese food! California rolls and agedashi tofu. Sorry once again no pics. I took my camera and everything but obviously once food enters the equation I forget everything and just eat.

To cap off the night I do what I normally do and browse the net dreaming of what to spend my money on. Sad but remember I am a shopaholic. And blogging is my rehab. Sort of. I'm currently obssessed with CL coral and a style I'm coming to want more and more is the Bianca.


Picture taken from Horatio or Madison boutique - can't remember which one

Voila! One sexy beast aren't isn't it? *sigh* I'm also drooling over the Giuseppe Zanotti Cindy OTK boot. I can't find a picture of them right now but they are HOT!

Anyway, I'm going to stop boring you and go to bed. Hope you enjoy your day or night and I'll chat to you soon!

4 comments:

klng said...

Your dog is so precious and beautiful! What a cutie.

Those red Biancas are hot. I like them way more than the Giuseppe Zanotti Cindy OTK boots. Gosh, I am such an enabler ; )

lilmissb said...

Hahahaha!!! I'm loving the coral biancas too. Such a fun summery shade.

I know I really shouldn't be thinking boots in summer but I can't help myself.

I would LOVE to find the Gucci Riddle boot on sale though... *drool*

Purse Addict said...

awwww..your dog is so cute!! How is the sizing on CL flats??

lilmissb said...

Thanks J! He's a total sweetie, more like a cat!!!

Flats are half size up from TTS. My Penny Girls are a 36 I and needed a 36 in the camo flats I used to have. TTS rubbed on my heel too much.

BG's has nude acid python flats, so hot!