Dec 16, 2009

Turkey, Ramen, Steak, Vampires & Werewolves.

Friday night was our work Christmas party which I must say I thoroughly enjoyed as it was a harbour cruise and buffet dinner. The buffet certainly wasn't anything to write home about but all we needed was basic stuff. I don't have any photos on my camera as I forgot to take any! Too busy having a good time I think. I know my friend was taking millions of pics with her dslr so here are some pics of the party!






I look like such a travel brochure in the second pic don't I? Also check out my blue contacts in the third pic. Love it!

Saturday was a bit of a lazy day and we wandered up to our local restaurant strip for lunch. Our favourite Korean run Japanese restaurant had recently opened a noodle bar where they served miso or soya based ramen. OMG! It was soooo good!!!!


Karage chicken ramen with soya base


Pork & kimchee ramen with soya base

The soup was just what we needed and soothed booth of our heads and tummies. We were so full from the sheer amount of noodles in the bowl and wodnered if we could fit a BBQ in that night. But we did! Don't have any pictures from the birthday BBQ but trust me, we had fun!!!

Hmm, Sunday and Monday don't really rate a mention but on Tuesday a friend and I finally got to see New Moon! Oh PHWOAR! I don't know which team to go for!!! I think I'm in team Jacob for the abs and team Edward for the Heathcliffe-esque demeanor.

Oh I sold my Orlans - RIP my dear friend. I hope you are loved well by your new owner.

Anyway that about sums up my week up till now. I'll chat to you later on, night!!

5 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

Wow! You make me want to have ramen now!!!

klng said...

Your office party looks like a lot of fun! :)
I want that karage chicken ramen with soya base. hehe

lilmissb said...

It was fun!

I want some ramen again now. I had the karage chicken one and it was HEAVEN in a bowl!!!!

Purse Addict said...

YUUUUUUUUUUM...how did you know i wanted ramen?! lol

cheeky_deb said...

the ramen looks so yummy :)