Dec 10, 2009

Tweet Tweet!

Here's what I made tonight! A tweety birdie.

I think he's kinda cute. This time I did it completely from scratch. I didn't have a tutorial, just a rough idea of what I wanted. I think I've run out of animals to replicate though as all the other animals I can think of are more complex. Maybe I'll try a dog or cat next.

I actually made the body shape by accident but I'm glad I went with this shape rather than the original pear shape I had planned. I have to say the pen tool is a bit tricky for a beginner but I'm sure that I'll be a pro in no time...maybe. I get very frustrated with it when it doesn't do what I want it to!!!

I'll keep you updated on what I do over the weekend. Night!

4 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

This shape is cute as well!

Certainly very unique!

lilmissb said...

Thanks!

Roxy said...

I'm glad to see that you watermarked it!:)

Your little chicky is so cute!

lilmissb said...

Thanks R! I have plans for all my little creatures :)