Dec 28, 2009

Christmas Trip

I'm back!!!

Christmas was a brief 4 day holiday with my parents up in country NSW. I have to say I love the drive back there as well as the dry heat of the country. It was 40 degrees C (about 104F) and it only felt like a balmy 30C! Not to mention my fur baby Bailey loves the wide open space to run around and explore. He's met all sorts of creatures up home like rabbits and hedgehogs.

I thought you might enjoy some pics of my trip. Unfortunately I didn't take many outfits pics but you'll be glad to know I did get to wear my Coxinelles for Christmas Eve and my Fetichas for Christmas dinner.


Have car will travel! Driving out of the city

 
Bails chilling in the back seat - such a sweetie pie!


How dry is the country side?

 
The sky is such a vibrant blue out in the country, you just can't describe it. Picture taken from inside the car.



My parents wanted to go into town (they live 28kms out of town) as the shops were open till midnight  on the 23rd which is a BIG novelty as the town only just got Sunday trading approved a few years ago!!! Bailey was pretty indignant that he was not taken along.



M is buggered after driving all the way to my parents, 4 beers, a bottle of red wine and 2 hours of shopping. We were waiting for my parents to finish last minute grocery shopping. I think this picture says it for both of us. It was only 10:30pm but we were tired! Thanks goodness I was driving us all back home.


Even the dog was buggered!


Our trip back home was quite different to the trip up!

So that's our Christmas trip wrapped up in 8 pictures! Hope everyone had a safe and merry Christmas and that your New Year's Eve plans are shaping up to be good ones. I'll chat to you later!!!

6 comments:

Imma's Little Closet said...

Welcome backkkkk T!!!!

aww sounds like had awsome time on your trip =] , btw did you see my bannner lol .lmk what you think

bowsnhearts said...

Your dog is so cute!!!

Looks like you had a great X'mas! I would go crazy if Sunday trading is not approved where I live.

I already had a hard time adjusting to shops closing at 5.30pm on most days in Melbourne.

You see, I came from Singapore and Malaysia where shops open until 10pm. 5.30pm is like, unheard of.

lilmissb said...

Sent you an email C! ;)

Thanks bows, he's the cutest thing ever!!! I would love to shop that late at night... *faint*

Roxy said...

Merry Christmas Tracy!!!<3

Bailey is such a cutie indeed. I hope you had a great time at your folks place!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Tracy! Happy New Year friend...

Purse Addict said...

awwwwwwww...your puppy is too cute!! I wish my cats would behave in the car...i have to stuff them into carriers and they usually cry/whine the entire time :P

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!