Dec 19, 2009

CraMberry ♥

Well you know how I'm really bad at NOT spending money? I kinda bought another pair of shoes....

I couldn't resist! They're one of the hottest styles and colours around!!! AND they were on sale, what was a girl to do? Seriously!

I have to give a big shout out to my wonderful SA Reghan at the SCP boutique. I spoke to her for the first time this week and we had a great chat. It's always nice to speak to people after building up an email rapport. If anyone wants a great SA in the US please contact Reghan.

Introducing my gorgeous new ladies - Fetichas in cramberry metal patent!!!




Yes, I said cramberry. That's how it describes the colour on the box, I'm not lying.



See? And yes, I know, I have a baby sized foot. You're not the first to say that! Anyway, how gorgeous is the metal patent? See how it sparkles under direct sunlight? It's pure berry coloured heaven!!!

The only thing that worries me is that I have stuff two lots of foot petals into these puppies as they're a tad too big. Will they stretch and be too big one day or will they never stretch and leave my poor toes in eternal agony? Would I have been better going for a 35 instead? I'd forgotten the pain of stretching out shoes! Ouch!!

Whilst I haven't worn them out yet I have already made an outfit of them. I wore them around the house stretching them out today. I don't think it's worked yet but another few days and I should be right.



I can't say enough about this colour and style! See how it goes with what I'm wearing and spices up an otherwise pedestrian outfit? It's a shoe that's not shy to party yet will earn it's keep and go to work with you. Wear it with black, white, blue & purple. For a bright colour it's quite a neutral. Can't wait to wear them around town!!

Well that's it from me tonight. Just wanted to show you my Fetichas, night!

9 comments:

Roxy said...

Metal Feticha twin!!!!:)

I love the color on you. If they are too big, can't you exchange them for 0.5 smaller? I got half a size smaller and yes, they are a little snug on the toe box but I was able to stretch them with a blow dryer and a sock!:)

They are really gorgeous on you! Don't you just love the "butt" of the shoe?<3

bowsnhearts said...

Omg...how gorgeous are those shoes!

MUST BUY!

erin said...

SO gorgeous! love them!

lilmissb said...

Thanks ladies!

Hehehehe! Yeah, love how sexy the "butt" is :D

Fashion Nicotine said...

What a beautiful shoes!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CHECK OUT THE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG:
HTTP://FASHIONNICOTINE.BLOGSPOT.COM
========================================

Unknown said...

oh my god SO CUTE!!!

lilmissb said...

Thanks Kate!

Jes said...

Where can I get a pair?!!

lilmissb said...

Hi Jes, I got mine from the SCP boutique but I don't know what sizes they still have left.