Jan 24, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things


Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,
Brown paper packages tied up with strings,
These are a few of my favorite things


Hmmm, not quite what I had in mind...don't get me wrong, I do love rain, rose, kittens, mittens and packages but I thought I might do a post on some of my favourite accessories. I keep mentioning different accessories I commonly wear but I haven't really shown you what they are in any great detail.

Firstly earrings - my one true love! I have tonnes of earrings but these are my favourites.



These are the ones I wear the most. 
L-R: Chanel CC earrings, 3 x dichroic glass & silver earrings, 18kt white gold diamond drop earrings, silver crystal dangle earrings
These are my absolute favourite pairs of dichroic glass earrings. They change from blue to green depending on the light. Aren't they special?

Love these two, sparkles and colour, what more could you want?


I'm not a huge ring girl and I don't have that many yet but I feel I need to branch out and get some more.


L-R: white gold & jade ring, stainless steel ring, Bvlgari white gold Astrale ring, silver mother of pearl

Ok now for my necklaces and bracelets.



Black and white pearl, mother of pearl pendant & random costume jewellery necklace I've had forever.

Silver plated cuff - one of fave pieces!

L-R: wood & cotton bracelet from the markets in Cairns I picked up for $8, leather cuff (another market find in Sydney), blue multi-stranded beaded necklace I got from M's mother for my birthday a few years ago.

I get a lot of compliments on this one. I jokingly call it my chainmail necklace!

One of newest acquisitions - $5 from the Diva sale (I'm wearing it my last outfit post)

So there you have my little accessories collection. I have a few more pieces but none of them what I would class as 'favourites'. Hope you've enjoyed my little display and I will update as I collect more pieces!!!

2 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

Wow...you have a lot compared to me! I have like 5 necklaces...and erm...2 rings..4 earrings? Haha! I have been loving dresses so much in the past 10 years or so...I need to give the accessories department some love too!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the blue dichroic earrings... fabulous! I have been designing and making jewelry.. I have several pieces I think you would really love.
Thank you for sharing your pieces... xo