Jan 20, 2010

Anxious and broke

Just a quick one tonight, hope you've all been well.

I've been admiring some bright nail polish hues on the forum of late and thought I should give it a go. I tend to steer towards natural pinks, dark reds, blues, purples and a certain grey/brown that I've just discovered. In fact I'm wearing it right now, it's OPI You Don't Know Jacques.

I recently branched out and bought a sensational shade by CND called Smoochie. It's a gorgeous bright watermelony neon pink.

It's not the best colour representation but it's dark and I can't get a good shot of the actual bottle. Can't wait to try it out though! I'll show you the results when I test it out next week. The test coat I applied to my finger was positive so I can only imagine how stunning it will look when applied in full.

I don't want to jinx it but I'm also awaiting some good news so I'm hoping that comes through tomorrow but could take up to Friday to come through. Eek. I can't stand the suspense...!!! And if it does come through then I will actually be broke. For the month...

Anyway, hope you have a great day/night, whatever it is in your part of the world.

9 comments:

lilflobowl said...

is the good news about shoes? or a Bbag? which is it!!

Roxy said...

OMG! I think I'm wearing something similar on my toes right now. I got a pedicure the other day and was so attracted to a similar color. I should take a photo of my pedicure and show you!:)

bowsnhearts said...

I can't wait to see the results on your nails!

Is it a job? In that case, I hope you get it. I have been job hunting since mid Dec and nothing yet. :(

lilmissb said...

Not telling V...I don't wanna jinx it yet so keeping hush hush but I had to let you know I was anticipating something!!! I'm just a big tease aren't I? :P

Do it R! I'd love to see it :D

Bows I have a job (luckily), it's something else. Sorry about your job hunting is not going well :(

bowsnhearts said...

Hey regarding your question on my blog about the brand of eye shadow used, they are all from MAC. I used two faced shadow insurance underneath to make the colours more vibrant.

lilflobowl said...

You are totally teasing! When will we be able to find out!? Got ants in my pants trying to guess, which leads me to.... "pants on the ground, pants on the ground........" & you know the rest of that song if you've been following the AI auditions!

lilmissb said...

^ I'm nasty aren't I? :P

I've only seen the Atlanta and Orlando auditions so far. Missed the rest. I can only imagine.... *rolleyes* I think I heard it somewhere.

lilmissb said...

OMG!! I YouTubed and it's HILARIOUS!!!!

Sara Elizabeth said...

NAIL POLISHHHHHHHHHHHH