Apr 29, 2010

I'm dead meat...

It's almost another weekend! Thank god for that as I've had a stupendously feverish week trying to get about 10 million bits and pieces done and split my time between my two bosses. It's actually harder than it seems when one line of business is easy and quick but volume driven and the other one is complicated and time consuming but in smaller quantities. You'd think they'd even out wouldn't you but it doesn't quite work that way!

Anyway, enough of my whining...I'm popping in to post an outfit and tell you about how dead I am right now.

Good news - I got my one of my holy grail DVF's at long last! I've wanted it ever since it was cut down on the Nordies website but missed out. I can't believe I missed the auction for my normal size a while ago but luckily another appeared on the bay in a size above my regular size and being a wrap dress I knew I could make it work!

May I present my DVF Julian mini in ruby spotted cat print! With my obligatory favourite pair of shoes, my nude clichys!


And to top it off, I'm dead meat...all the shoes I've been lusting over for FW10 have suddenly arrived. ALL AT ONCE!!! <insert fainting smiley here> My bank account won't recover until January 2011 at this rate!!! More of an update on which shoes I'm eyeing off too come...if I recover from the spy pics that is!

Hehehehe, and this part is just for fun. I somehow wandered onto a site that had personality quizzes. Not sure why I felt the need to post them as CSI Miami is not a favourite series but it's pretty close to reality!


On the other hand, Chuck is one on my all time favourite series but I'm a tad disappointed to be Anna. Don't get me wrong she's cool but she's not me I would have thought!

With that I will leave you to enjoy whatever you are doing right now and I'll chat to you later!

No comments: