May 4, 2010

Lazy days

You know those weekends when you basically do nothing at all but it's so enjoyable and very relaxed you want to keep doing nothing for a very long time? Well I had one of those last weekend.

Saturday was a late-ish wakeup, indulgent brekky and nothing but catching up on some sunshine and all my recorded shows. I know that to some of you that would be very very boring but after being flat out all week it was pure bliss for me.

Sunday we met some friends for yum cha at Zilver. Nom nom nom!!! I rarely use that term but yum cha at Zilver is worthy of that Cookie Monster phrase. No photos as I was way too busy devouring everything in sight!! We had prawn gow gee, shumai (dim sims), prawn rice noodles, seafood dumplings, chicken spring rolls, combination dumplings, greens, salt & pepper squid, char siu (BBQ pork), char siu bao (BBQ pork buns), duck pancakes, egg tarts & mango pancakes.

Bailey was so sad when we left even though we gave him a bone to chew. He was uber cute staring through the window at us with his bone chew in his mouth though so I had to take a picture!!!


Oh, that's right, I managed to get a picture of the deserts!


After brunch we decided not to waste the wonderful weather and went for a drive down south. There's nothing like the wind blowing in hair and the sun beaming down on you. Even Bails got into it by hanging his head out and howling!


All the drive photos were taken on my phone's camera since I forgot my camera at home! The pics turned out ok considering it's wussy pedigree!

2 comments:

missklicious said...

I love lazy weekends and yum cha!

lilmissb said...

So do I!!!