Apr 6, 2010

Family Time

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!

I had a fabulous one. It started with a picnic in the park with friends and ended with a visit from my parents. 

Saturday I spent with M as he was flying out to QLD on Sunday to visit his parents. We just hung out and relaxed. 

Sunday we woke up early, had breakfast together, he then he left for the airport and my parents arrived around lunchtime. That night I treated my parents to some tapas at El Bulli. I LOVE Spanish food!!! The best part is that El Bulli is just around the corner from home!

Monday we met some other family for some yum cha. I can't believe how much I ate for lunch! I ate so much I skipped dinner that night.

Not the best pic but you'll get the idea of what I was wearing. Mum and dad laughed at me for taking a picture of myself! They don't understand....

Outfit: Sasoo jean leggings, panda singlet, black zip jacket, Scooter flat scrunch boots, owl & key necklaces and tribal brass earrings.
Necklaces from lovespelljewels on Etsy.com

2 comments:

missklicious said...

That is the cutest owl necklace!!

lilmissb said...

Thanks! You should get one too :)