Apr 24, 2010

Back online!

I can't believe it's been over two weeks since I last did an entry! Time just seems to evaporate lately and it's going to get worse leading into June.

I recently decided to dip my toes into the wonderful world of MAC due to the influence of my friends and I have not regretted it at all! I will still remain loyal to my first love NARS though so I'm not a complete traitor. 

I also got a YSL lippy while I was at it. I've been searching for a deep purple, almost gothic shade for a while and Rouge Pur #149 Black Tulip fit the bill! Do you know how hard it is to find a nice dark purple right now?


How cute is the packaging on the eye shadow? The colour is called Birds & Berries from their Liberty of London collection.

I must confess that I have made some larger purchases recently that I deemed mission critical. As you know I've been trying to get fit again and something that has stopped me from achieving this was a good pair of sneakers. Introducing my new Asics Kayano 16 runners in purple/white! Aren't they fierce?


I really wanted some Nikes as they allow for the iPod/running function but maybe next time. Speaking of Nikes I really want to get a pair of customised Nikes from NikeID but they don't ship to Oz :(  I'm sure I'll find a way of getting them when the time comes.

Also, part of the reason I haven't been blogging is that my laptop had started to meltdown and it was just easier not to actually use it at all so I've been a bit isolated from the big wide world. M and I went to check out some computers get a feel for what was out in the market. I certainly didn't intend to come home with this!


Shall it be third time lucky with my Mac? I've been down this road before. Twice actually. Each time I've gone back to PC but I have a feeling this time will be a permanent switch. Especially since M has changed to Mac too and our house is pretty much a full Mac setup now. I'm loving it so far! YAY!!!

What else haven't I told you? Oh, I received my Fink dress and it's gorgeous! Got so many compliments when I wore it to work with my Christian Louboutin Alta Iowa's in black suede.


Look at the stitching detail on the side. Such a lovely garment from such talented ladies! Love you guys.

Here are some outfits from the last couple of weeks.

Monday 12th April: DVF Aggie in freedom trail with Christian Louboutin nude Clichys

Tuesday 13th April: Cue knit top, Portmans pants, Christian Louboutin City in tan

Thursday 15th April: Review skirt, cheap top, Christian Louboutin Alta Iowa's in black suede

Friday 23rd April: M Missoni silk dress, Christian Louboutin Alta Iowa's, leather cuff

Today was an awesome day weather wise so we took the car for a spin to Centennial Park for some exercise and some sun. Bailey had a ball but was slightly more interested in the park life than posing with me!


Chat to you next time!

No comments: