Jun 29, 2010

Stuff I've been doing, buying and wearing


Well hello 7am!!! I don't often leave for work at this time so I am pretty wowed by the fogginess of the morning. It's not shown in the picture very well but it was kinda cool. I've been doing long hours lately and I've pulled a few 12 hour days since it's end of financial year. Blech!


For the first time in a long time I found some non-designer shoes that I adore. They have the cutest zipper rosettes on them and I'm a sucker for anything with zipper embellishments on them!



Poor Bailey was sick on Friday night. Something must have upset his stomach as he wouldn't stop vomiting. His bed and blankies went into the washing machine and the poor thing had to sleep on towels and a set of pj's I had been given but never wore. I would have had him sleep on the bed with me except for the fact that I didn't really want to wake up to a sea of dog vomit! I don't think anyone would to be honest not matter how much they loved their dog.

Saturday night we had a birthday dinner at El Bulli for a friend's birthday

Outfit: jean leggings, black top and jacket with Christian Louboutin Madame Claude in leopard patent.

The boys being cheesy!

This is the most extravagant paella I've ever seen!!!

The paella confirmed my belief that crab is not worth the hassle. It's so much work to get to the meat and then there's not a lot of it!!! I prefer lobster for sure!

It was a cracker of a day on Sunday and we decided to go for a wander around once our heads were firmly back on our shoulders after the festivities of the previous night! I got a chance to wear my new Christian Louboutin Almeria wedges and they are simply the best!!! Stylish, practical, and they get major points from me in stability too. I didn't walk for hours but I think I might have been able to in these! Can't wait to really work them out.

Didn't quite get the picture I was after here - wanted the soles to show too, dammit!

I'm off to bed now to prepare for one of the most hellish days on earth, followed by one of the biggest nights on earth....June 30th! I'll let you know how I pull up on Thursday :)

3 comments:

Nina Love said...

What breed is Bailey? Sooo cute. Love the new shoes too, they look great on!

missklicious said...

Cute flats!

And wow, that paella does look extravagant. I agree with you though, crab is always too much effort!

lilmissb said...

Bailey is a mixed breed, not sure what he is. Thanks, I've been drooling over the almerias for a while!!!

Yay! There is someone else thinks crab is too much effort!! I thought I was alone as my friends thought I was crazy.