Jun 20, 2010

Naughty, naughty, naughty me!

I've gone a bit nuts lately...we had a long weekend last weekend and I'm afraid I kinda bought a whole heap of goodies! That's what happens when I have time to trawl through the internet and call around stores...eep!

A few things popped up (or I found them) and I couldn't resist. Well, some of them I had had on my mind for a while and then finally took the plunge on buying them, some were impulse buys and others were things I thought had disappeared and when they reappeared I just had to snap them up quick smart! Am I convincing you that I needed all of them yet? Hahahaha!!!

First up, a couple of items from Asos that I justified I needed as I haven't got a yellow dress or black jacket yet. Plus the yellow dress will go perfectly (I hope) with a future shoe purchase of mine.

  
Next up, some Gilt.com purchases - a dress from Torn and Amrita Singh Napea earrings in turquoise. I had been drooling over these earrings on Gilt for a few weeks but only the red version was available and I was only interested in the turquoise version. All of a sudden they popped up and I just had to nab them before they disappeared again!
I have been anticipating the arrival of my next purchase for a few months. I am waitlisted for them in London in both peacock AND prune satin but they had looked like not appearing until September/October as part of the main Fall/Winter collection. All of a sudden I found them on one of the smaller stores in Europe and it was instant love/lust and I just had to have them...may I present my gorgeous Christian Louboutin Madame Butterfly Pump 120 in peacock satin!!!! *swoon*

I will have to post some outfit pictures of them soon. Can't wait to wear these babies out and about to show them off! I'm also waiting for another parcel to arrive but I'll leave y'all to wonder about what it is. That way I can leave something to the imagination and so that you tune in

Oh, how could I forget to post food shots? We went to brunch on the long weekend last week and I just realised that whilst I actually took pictures I forgot to post them on here!! We went to one of my favourite brunch cafes, Omlette.

Mine: potato hash with wilted spinach and poached eggs
M's: french toast with banana, bacon & maple syrup
M's brother T's: eggs benedict with double smoked ham & avocado

Now it's Saturday night, well Sunday early am and we've gotten home from M's cousin's party just in time to watch Australia vs Ghana. I'm steaming with annoyance here with the rubbish refereeing at the World Cup! Plus I'm constantly annoyed by those bloody stupid horns blowing in the background.

I mean, Harry Kewell got RED CARDED for not moving his arm in time while Ghana tripped us and only got YELLOW carded...WTF?  UNFAIR!!!

Anyway, I'll leave you with that little rant before I really explode over this travesty of a game!


3 comments:

juznie said...

Lusting over your CL heels, so gorgeous!

lilflobowl said...

you've gotta add something new to this list of newbies you've bought! ;)

lilmissb said...

Thanks juznie!

Shhh V!!! I'll update later ;)