Feb 28, 2010

So, what's a ban again?

Well you know how this blog was supposed to keep me from buying stuff? It hasn't really been successful has it? 

Hmmm...so maybe I should rethink my expenditure...

Things have come to a head anyway so I will be taking a mini break from buying shoes. I want M to quit smoking all together (he's a social smoker) so being the deal maker than he is, he struck a bargain. If he has to quit smoking I have to quit buying shoes. It kinda sucks but I can deal with not buying shoes for a month or two...it'll give me a chance to buy the clothes, bags & accessories I want. Shhh! Don't tell him though, it'll be our little secret. God help me if he checks my blog! I stupidly told him I was blogging...I'll never make that mistake again! 

I haven't updated you in a while but somewhere along the line I've seen Avatar 3D, eaten some Thai, bought some goodies, had several serious chats with M about shoes and cigarettes, had lots of meetings at work, been in charge of a project that just finished up, eaten some more Thai, had a fight with the self checkout system at the local grocery store, disciplined Bailey, freaked out, watched a bit of TV, listened to some music, celebrated a birthday, caught up with friends, attended my first dance class in years, had countless random thoughts and slept a little less than I'd have liked. Phew!

Anyhoo, this entry is a little gallery of what I've been up to lately. I did get a bit slack and forget to take pics towards the end of this week though. Not that exciting but I keep forgetting to take the pics of my phone.

Enjoy and I'll chat to you soon!



6 comments:

lilflobowl said...

All the best to your shoe ban intention! I tried starting off my blog by documenting my shopping ban but it failed too! TPF is such an enabling medium that it was really hard to be disciplined - it may help not to log onto TPF as frequently. I found it helped me a lot!

Sara Elizabeth said...

seriously. i just want to smoosh bailey to bits in my arms, he is so cute and huggable! i lack words for how desperately i want a pet (but finding 'pets allowed' flats are usually hard and not very nice looking)

lilmissb said...

Yeah, tPF doesn't help but I'm becoming stronger and stronger...I think! :D

He's a very smooshable dog S, he's so cute! That's a shame about the apartments. Where we live is very pet friendly so that's pretty awesome but I agree, it is hard to find pet friendly places. Good luck!

Purse Addict said...

Baily = <3

Bombchell said...

u need to mail me ur shoes.

lilmissb said...

^ LOL! I'll take that as a massive compliment!! :)