Feb 21, 2010

Taking time out at last

Didn't I say I would make time to blog for y'all last week? Well obviously I lied! I'm so sorry I haven't kept my word. Work has been flat sticks and I didn't know whether I was coming or going half the time. Plus I've had to deal with some personal issues over the last couple of weeks. Everyting is fine now though.

What have I been doing I hear you ask? Nothing too exciting to be honest, just working my butt off really.

Monday & Tuesday - one of my bosses was up from Melbourne and I tagged along with him and met some clients. Was all very interesting but I did break my heels first thing Monday morning so I went emergency shoe shopping and got these Chanelesque Diana Ferrari flats for everyday use and they're proving their worth.


Cute aren't they? Super comfy too!!! And the best thing? I had a voucher for $48 credit so they were even cheaper.

Wednesday was spent playing catch ups at the office.

Thursday had a business lunch.

Friday was another catch up day, and an exhausting one at that. Back to back meetings all morning. I did manage to meet some friends for lunch though and that provided my sanity hour. I didn't get home until about 7pm as I stayed back to do a few things and then had to wait 30 minutes for a stupid bus. Grrr...

Saturday I met my friend's new baby while M was out playing laser tag in the bush somewhere. We had the best baked ricotta cheesecake ever! And today I went to the markets with M and enjoyed a nice day out in the sunshine.

I've also been a little naughty...here are some of my purchases this week:

arm warmers
Short sleeve jacket
 Batwing/poncho sweater top

I also received two of my holy grail shoes last week. I am beyond ecstatic to finally get my mitts on these gorgeous shoes!! I'm still stretching the Alta Iowas but I wore the Lady Claudes to work on Friday and they got rave reviews from all my co-workers!

Christian Louboutin Alta Iowa in Black Suede
Christian Louboutin Lady Claude in Blue Acid Wash Python
My outfit on Friday - Myne silk top, Sasoo denim leggings & Lady Claude in Blue Acid Wash Python.

5 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

Ooo I love your CL purchases! I love Diana Ferrari shoes...they are always super comfy!

Purse Addict said...

L O V E all your new purchases but of course the CLs are the most fab!!

I've been "good" CL-wise but other purchases keep on sneaking in :P

Imma's Little Closet said...

OMG T i have that short sleeved jacket AAHAHAHHA

lilmissb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lilmissb said...

Thanks bows! The DF are my everyday shoes.

J you are my CL inspiration! :P I'm banned from CL's for a little bit and now am moving onto other goods...

Really C??? Good taste sister! *hi 5*