Jul 6, 2010


Dear Coco,

Thank you very much for your wonderful card. It made me feel a whole lot better!!

I hope you are enjoying spring/summer as it's FREEZING down here in Oz. I can't wait for summer to come round again so I can get out and about and see all my friends and sniff the trees and roll around in the grass.

I'm currently enjoying a holiday with my granddogparents in the country where I get to chase birds, goannas, echidnas and bunny rabbits and dig holes in the garden to my hearts content!

Woof you,
Bailey
  

4 comments:

Elena S. said...

i just came across your site & i love it ! its so cute - love the pics! DEF following you ♡
love the concept !
id love for you to check out my blog. I constantly host giveaways and interact with my readers.
My next giveaway will be hosted in a week or so!

xo elena

www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

lilmissb said...

So sorry for the late reply! Thank you so much Elena. I will make sure I visit your blog too xo

lilflobowl said...

T, you & R are too cute seriously!

Roxy said...

Hey Tracy!!!

I've been away from the "blogging world" for soooo long. What a sweet blog entry from Bailey!<3 Coco is on my lap now reading this. She wants to jump into the screen, hoping she can show up on the other side (yours) and hug Bailey.


Hope all is well, T. We need a lot of catching up to do!<3