Nov 3, 2009

It's November already!

My name is B and it has been 6 days since my last purchase.

Today is the 3rd of November and spring has sprung...there is so much to do this month. Weddings, formal dinners, spring racing and of course my birthday. My wallet has entered witness protection to get away from me!!

Speaking of which, today was a big race day in Australia. Melbourne Cup. Melbourne get a public holiday for the race that stops the nation but us Sydney siders usually spend the day celebrating it too! Unfortunately I was at work but we got to take an hour out to watch the race.

Oh! I totally forgot to let you know that I got my Coxinelles yesterday.



They're gorgeous aren't they? Hopefully these will keep me on the wagon for a while...

And this was the outfit I wore them with today.



Wearing a Portmans shirt and a Cue skirt. Both items are new but they don't count as they were bought on the 16th October before I entered rehab....plus I need new work clothes. I can't possibly be banned from buying a new work wardrobe, it's a necessary evil.

By the way, shoutout to my friend shockboogieninja who taught me how to achieve the polaroid effect! You rock!!!

Anyway, time to go think about dinner!

No comments: